If your device was previously rooted, had a custom ROM, or any other sorts of modifications, then try and not use it. If there’s any sort of software modifications are leftover, it will not be possible to easily recover the device given that the bootloader will be locked. Flashing the MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices using the Mi Flash Tool is a true and tried method.
Step.2 After Firmware Download you now have to install and install Xiaomi Flash Tools in your Laptop. We’ve found problems with using Google Pay and Netflix on unlocked Xiaomi phones. Some banking apps may also be affected, though we’ve had no issues with HSBC and Natwest. It’s all too easy for consumers to accidentally (or purposefully) purchase a Chinese ROM Xiaomi phone for use outside China. Not only do the company’s handsets routinely go on sale there before other countries, they are also typically cheaper. Earlier, Xiaomi temporary shutdown MIUI ROM downloads page due to internal system update.
- After helping the community as a Recognized Contributor and a Forum Moderator, I started my tech journalism journey in 2015 as a writer for the Portal.
- To flash via fastboot though, your Xiaomi smartphone’s bootloader has to be unlocked first.
- You can choose any of the shown methods according to your convenience.
- However, we recommend using the latest tool version for Maximum Compatibility and Stability with the Windows OS.
- Open the MI Flash tool on your desktop and boot your phone into fastboot mode.
Xiaomi corporation one of well- recognized Chinese electronics company which is headquartered in Beijing. They produce smartphones, laptops, mobile apps, and consumer electronics. Not only manufacturing but also invest in those products. Currently, Xiaomi corporation is recognized as the world fourth -largest smartphone manufacturer among smartphone manufacturers.
- You will still need to download a stock ROM in order to install these ROMs.
- According to the information, the recovery ROMs need to be installed via Recovery mode or local storage methods.
- Xiomi MI Flash Tool comes with a super supportive interface where the user can easily get with the functioning.
- Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro comes with 6.67 inches Full HD+ IPS LCD screen.
Once you’ve downloaded the original software or found an appropriate backup of your own, the process should take no more than a few minutes. Getting back to stock uses the same techniques used to install ROMs and mods in the first place. If you’re accustomed to working with a rooted phone, there should be nothing in this guide that’s peculiar or alarming. The quickest way to revert your phone back to its stock ROM is to restore your Nandroid backup. Assuming you have an up-to-date one available, this all mobile firmwares shouldn’t result in much—or any—data loss. In this guide, we’ll take a look at the three main ways to get back to stock Android.
To grab an MIUI ROM, you can search our website with your device name or from the official MIUI Forums. Xiaomi periodically rolls out MIUI updates over the air (OTA) to eliminate bugs and introduce new features. These updates sometimes come only to the beta testers or in selected regions first, followed by a bigger global release later down the line. Xiaomi EU ROMs can be available in multiple languages.